Tractor please...

Need to sell your classic? Post details here, and remember to include photographs or a link to a photograph, your location, asking price and contact details. Please note: Commercial links may be removed, and posts over 60 days old will be auto-pruned to keep the content fresh. Please - don't post to "bump" your (or anyone else's) thread - gratuitous bumps and unrelated posts will be deleted.
Dick

Re: Tractor please...

#221 Post by Dick » Fri May 29, 2020 11:10 am

Buy it.. I've never seen anything like that! Glad you liked the site :D :D

JPB

#222 Post by JPB » Fri May 29, 2020 6:30 pm

Oh I'm easily pleased, so any venue that brings together images that illustrate shiny machinery and offers that machinery for sale is always a good thing, more so when the stock consists of such beautiful oddities.

Way out of my tractor budget just now, but certainly a site to watch in case I manage to collect some rent once the current difficult circumstances come to an end. I'm too soft, or so some folk think, but empty property would mean that I'd have to pay the council tax, occupied property is kept warm and functional by tenants and whether or not they can manage to pay me, they have to deal with the dreaded bills from the local authority wolves. ;)
I would flog some stuff, but this level of hoarding took years to achieve and besides, nobody wants ancient wirelesses as a matter of priority these days, which reminds me, Rich, I dug out and repaired that lovely old Stella, it's yours for the taking if you ever find yourself this side of the channel at some point, post-apocalypse.
:thumbs:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Dick

#223 Post by Dick » Sun May 31, 2020 5:18 am

Thanks mate! Im not sure when I will be back to Blighty as if i do ill spend all my time in quarantine..
Meanwhile
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 913390915/
https://www.facebook.com/marketplace/it ... 630432594/
Ok its not a tractor but they are pretty ...

JPB

#224 Post by JPB » Sun May 31, 2020 8:13 am

:o I have never heard of a Monet Goyon starlette before now, and the first :drool: :drool: has such a fabulous patina. (Thanks to Welsh scrap dealer and TV presenter, Drew Pritchard, for making it OK to be too bloody lazy to restore stuff "properly" ;) )
The other one looks a little more worn, but the thing with mopeds is that they have far fewer places for rust to hide than the average car and that too has to be worth taking on. What lovely things these are, even lovelier than a Toyota Starlet IMHO. :shock:
8-)
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Dick

#225 Post by Dick » Sun May 31, 2020 6:54 pm

Something to park next to the tractor?

JPB

#227 Post by JPB » Sun Jun 07, 2020 7:46 am

Splendid (mid engined :shock: ) tricycles there! These come in surprisingly many flavours and yes, I'd happily own such a thing.
I do have an ongoing - and intensifying - urge to find a light blue AC model 70 like the one featured in Zel's blog, but even without the luxury touches such as a roof and doors, those ancient trikes would be an acceptable, if rather slower than pretty much anything with wheels, alternative. An ideal companion for a tractor.
:thumbs:
J

Dick

#228 Post by Dick » Tue Jun 09, 2020 8:44 pm

JPB

#229 Post by JPB » Wed Jun 10, 2020 6:17 am

:mrgreen: Hmm, almost as narrow as a motorcycle, but with what looks like a slightly more interesting place to sit. If that device were a bit ;) bigger, like this one - https://youtu.be/9RDFWAJ4VmI , then it would be useful, especially at the car park where the tourist types leave their pride and joy before they set off down the beach to dig for our worms and pollute our bit of the North Sea with their filthy ways! :evil:

;)
J

Dick

#230 Post by Dick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 am

There's something strangely satisfying about watching that tank crush things... or is it just me :oops: