North East Street Rod Club 'OK' Diner Hartlepool/Elwick A19

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
TerryG

Re: North East Street Rod Club 'OK' Diner Hartlepool/Elwick

#21 Post by TerryG » Sun Feb 16, 2014 1:10 pm

It is completely possible to misbehave in a normal mini. if you haven't, you should go and buy one then try it. it is amazing the positions young ladies can get themselves in to ;)
Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
Torque: how far you take the wall with you.

JPB

#22 Post by JPB » Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:10 pm

Mitsuru wrote:Well, if the display/containers were removed there would be enough length in the
back for somwone about six foot to stretch out in there :lol:
I'm a shade over 6'2" and would be willing to put this theory to the test if a suitable accomplice could be found.
TerryG wrote:It is completely possible to misbehave in a normal mini. if you haven't, you should go and buy one then try it. it is amazing the positions young ladies can get themselves in to ;)
Yes, I believe it. I've had a few. Minis that is and would have another if South American con artists didn't keep getting in the way.[/sore subject] :oops:
A mini Wildgoose would be an ideal knoc... erm; sweet shop for anyone who wanted to make room for more friends in the back but given what they fetch on the rare occasions they appear for sale these days I think that empty high street business premises and a startup grant from the government would be a better place to start out in the entertainment industry, as it's called in this century.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Mitsuru

#23 Post by Mitsuru » Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:40 pm

There was a new car at the meet so I took a few snaps before the light went.
There were a other vehicles there but the light had gone by the time they
arrived and I had noticed.

I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!

Mitsuru

#24 Post by Mitsuru » Tue Apr 08, 2014 9:35 pm

I used mother's astra with it's dodgy clutch or gearbox to get to the 'OK' Diner tonight.
I will not be able to get to the Metro Centre Meet a Gateshead as Mother's car will be at
the garage being fixed!

I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!