What Happened to 2015?

Have your say here, by contacting the Practical Classics editorial team directly through this forum. They'd love to know what you think of the magazine good or bad, so let them know here.
suffolkpete

What Happened to 2015?

#1 Post by suffolkpete » Sat Nov 22, 2014 3:32 pm

My new Practical Classics has just dropped through the letter box. On page 13 there is a feature entitled "Farewell to 2015". Have I somehow missed a year? Who won the General Election? Did Ipswich Town win promotion from the Championship? I must cut down on the booze. Or is it another of PC's proof reading failures (remember the 1957 Morris 8 Series E?)
1974 Rover 2200 SC
1982 Matra Murena 1.6

rich.

Re: What Happened to 2015?

#2 Post by rich. » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:06 pm

since january i won a landslide election..jpb is transport minister... :lol: all reality tv is banned.. death sentance has been introduced for game show hosts & any minor celeb morris minors are being produced as we speak any person who pays more than £25000 for a car is sent to have thier head examined.. football wages have been re set to £5 per week.. all railway transport is free* all parliaments have been disolved & gloucester is the countrys new capital & any company/person who doesnt pay their tax has all assets seized to pay for the trains :D
just a brief list of what we have been up to..

rich.

#3 Post by rich. » Sat Nov 22, 2014 4:40 pm

i have also sold off the royal family & paid a huge chunk off the national debt.. william & harry are now working as dustbin men :D

Mitsuru

#4 Post by Mitsuru » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:27 pm

Rich forgot to mention the reason Why he won the general election and Why parliments were dissolved!

As you may or may not have know MP's and lords/ladys in Westminster had been that bother on wither
they had their expenses and wages increased they voted down acts ans bills which were needed to
initialize proper repairs and upgradings to the palace of Westminter. So after a general election in may
2015 and a hung parliament it wasn't until late September when they actually got it together.

The reopening of parliament was further set back after an accident with the queen and prince philip
caused by prince charles forcing the redirection of a tour party around different part Buckingham palace.
The accident being that a statue and column it was standing on got knocked over and the column went
down a flight of stairs into the royals.

With the royal couple out of action Charles and Chammila did the opening of parliment, which if they had
looked at the omens it didn't bode well as the day set for the this event was Thursday 5th of November 2015.
Add the fact that one UKip mp was a direct descendant of one G Fawkes if it wasn't true it would have the
plot of a best seller :shock:

The end wall of Westminter hall collapsed blocking most exists, the failling of the wall not only started a roof
colapse but the wall had been supporting the walls that it intersected with. And thus throwing out the
foundations bring in the rest of the palace with a domino effect.

And as for the gunpowder part of this plot? Well a drunken ships captain hit the sunken ww2 armourments
supply ship in the Thames esturary causing a blast which registered a 6.3 of the rikter scale. The blast caused
serious damage to a chemical works which give off poisonous smoke which due to a good wind blew up river
causing thosuands of deaths in only London. Parts of London are so contaminated that it may never be
inhabitable again till next century!

For the convenience of most England has been split between 2 for parliaments until either a better location
and some other system found or London is miraculously sorted out! If you have a map of the UK infront of you
draw a line from the m25 up to just north of Manchester. Below that line is currently meeting in Glouster with
most via video conferencing ready to assemble fulley in with the Welsh assembly. While north of that line Meets
and video links from Newcastle and then assembles with the Scottish assembly Where both section Video
conference!

So when he said he won by a land slide that was of the earth works of westminster and won only in his section of
England's parliament!

Does that cover every thing apart from the new morris minor (like bmw did the austin mini so has the minor) being
produced?
I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!

Mitsuru

#5 Post by Mitsuru » Sat Nov 22, 2014 5:32 pm

Please note william and family are not working as dustmen, thats their royal title for london :lol:
Elizabeth and Phillip are retired due to injuries, with the dutchy of cornwall removed from charle's crones it
was enough to clear the NOT JUST THE FULL UK NATIONAL DEBT, but the full British Isles debts!!!!

Oh did I forget to mention Alex Salmond was taken out as well a large section of the SNPs?

JPB

#6 Post by JPB » Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:06 pm

:lol: Rich, any chance I could swap to Trade & Industry please? Now that the roads go through the towns again, lead is back in petrol, the Minor is back in production and Harold Wilson has been dug up, mended and installed as Home Secretary (nice one mate, the bung cheque is in the post..), there's nothing to do here all day apart from visiting web fora, making tea, sleeping and driving twice as far as I need to so that I get even more money from the expenses budget than I do from the rental incomes I accidentally neglected to mention when you gave me the post and we agreed to my twenty whole pounds per month :shock: salary. Oh bugger! Still, never mind, it could have been worse, I could have taken that "gift" :oops: from the one UKIP member who survived the events outlined above and made ownership of bowler hats and umbrellas mandatory. Oops! Sorry Rich, I meant to say "mandawhig" I will keep forgetting the new rules about what we're allowed to say, to whom and when.
Oh, and when Ted has done that thing with the drainage in the ostrich pasture please send him down to the dungeon to feed the Boris and administer his punishment. Also, please send a copy of Boris' fake death certificate to the President of the Untied State of Jamiroquai, they're still banging on about that bloody tax debt and we can't afford to bale blondini out because someone spent seventeen quintillion pounds on Chrysler Neon spares in the last two weeks.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Mitsuru

#7 Post by Mitsuru » Sat Nov 22, 2014 7:46 pm

JPB wrote: because someone spent seventeen quintillion pounds on Chrysler Neon spares in the last two weeks.
Sorry but thats not me, I've been using parts from datsuns and the VW parts bin lately, and possibly the odd BL stuff!!
However did rich get to boris before or after the chemical smoke took london? as there would be your answer if boris
wanted to run for US president he would have been wanting to clear his tax bill

rich.

#8 Post by rich. » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:18 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbs:
sorry chaps, i should specify proper morris minors.. i suppose john can move as he has been promoted to minister without portfolio.. tony blair has just been arrested for war crimes :D

JPB

#9 Post by JPB » Sat Nov 22, 2014 10:35 pm

:shock: "Without portfolio" suits me fine, Prime Minister. 8-) Though I have no idea what I'm supposed to use to carry my collection of very flat paper things to the office since you took my portfolio away..
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#10 Post by rich. » Sun Nov 23, 2014 8:15 am

its alright john, ill get you a nice handbag :lol: