Readers survey

Have your say here, by contacting the Practical Classics editorial team directly through this forum. They'd love to know what you think of the magazine good or bad, so let them know here.
Dobbin

Readers survey

#1 Post by Dobbin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:02 am

Can anyone help please. I tried to access the readers survey listed in the latest edition of PC but the address listed isn't found. Anyone managed to get access? if so Where.

Luxobarge

Re: Readers survey

#2 Post by Luxobarge » Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:27 am

Moved to "Feedback" area as this is specifically about the magazine.

Not that anybody from the Mag bothers to come on here and comment......
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

Dobbin

#3 Post by Dobbin » Fri Jan 31, 2014 6:44 pm

Thanks, I've emailed the magazine. If I get an answer I'll post it here

Luxobarge

#4 Post by Luxobarge » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:18 pm

Dobbin wrote:Thanks, I've emailed the magazine. If I get an answer I'll post it here
Thanks - please do. If you get one....

Cheers! :D
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

JPB

#5 Post by JPB » Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:37 pm

This one works. :) It's from the template that the maketing company use for all of the mags in that list to the left but that should be straight into Practical, if not and it takes you to the top, just scroll up to P.

Or, if you respond to the branded version that they spammed us with ;) , it works but only from webmail, not by opening a browser window from outside of Evolution, Thunderbird or whichever email client you use, if you use one. Please forgive my saying what might be obvious but I don't know how you've tried to open it already.

Edited: Yes, that goes to the top of the page so you'll want to scroll through the papers on the list and then down the list of periodicals and you can fill it in exactly as you would from the email link.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Dobbin

#6 Post by Dobbin » Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:04 pm

I know how to access web pages it just didn't work.
However
I don't know if anyone has tried to access the Practical Classics readers survey via the web address published in the latest edition of PC. If you have and it worked great news. If you tried and it didn't here is a link from the team at PC who sent me this to try....and it works
http://www.bauersurveys.co.uk/Practical ... cs2014.htm

JPB

#7 Post by JPB » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:37 pm

I never suggested for a second that you didn't know how to access web pages so, but simply pointed out that if you used it directly from webmail, then it did work but from your email client it didn't and the survey is the one I posted, straight from the site where they're all available. My apologies for failing to realise that you prefer to have your entry sanctioned by an unofficial site which is related only informally to the survey providers.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops: