Where's the next issue date.

Have your say here, by contacting the Practical Classics editorial team directly through this forum. They'd love to know what you think of the magazine good or bad, so let them know here.
anthony ford

Where's the next issue date.

#1 Post by anthony ford » Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:05 am

Hi everyone, I'm new to the forum but I've been reading Practical Classics for years. For the last two issues there's been no next issue date!!! Where I live in rural Ireland, I have to make a 30 mile round trip drive to buy my copy (I don't wish to have a subscription before anyone suggests) and as we all know petrol is an expensive commodity. Please re-instate the next issue date before I have to stop reading due to having spent all my money on fuel on the off chance that your exceptional publication may be on the shelf. Thanks, loyal reader, Anthony.

junkyarddog

Re: Where's the next issue date.

#2 Post by junkyarddog » Tue Jul 24, 2012 6:28 pm

I have to agree,it's a little strange that they don't want you to know when to buy the next issue :roll:

JPB

#3 Post by JPB » Tue Jul 24, 2012 7:15 pm

Eh? It comes out lunar monthly, so it's every fourth Wednesday. :? Has been for quite a few years now. Has the o/p not wondered how the publishers' calendar goes from May to spring to June, or whatever the cycle is. ;)
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#4 Post by rich. » Thu Jul 26, 2012 7:24 am

why dont you want a subscription? it would save you a fortune on petrol. failing that ask your "local" shop to put one by..

TerryG

#5 Post by TerryG » Thu Jul 26, 2012 9:50 am

I don't have a subscription but buy it every month in Tesco as if the gf saw a magazine hitting the mat every month i would be accused of wasting money where as if i buy it when she isn't with me i can hide it (I get told off for spending too much money on cars).
Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
Torque: how far you take the wall with you.

rich.

#6 Post by rich. » Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 am

have you thought of subscribing to playboy? she wont mind you looking at rusty old cars then :D

Oldcarnut

#7 Post by Oldcarnut » Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:21 pm

I have noticed that alright.I cant afford a sub so I buy it every month (logic out the window :P ).It used to be in my local small shop, but I have noticed its not there for a while.Maybe not enough people apart from me were buying it? :roll: .I can get it in tesco which is further away, (I can also get my shopping delivered).

You can also check here too to see when it changes.Looking forward to the Saab 900 feature.

junkyarddog

#8 Post by junkyarddog » Sun Nov 11, 2012 7:35 pm

It's back.