Subscription gifts

Have your say here, by contacting the Practical Classics editorial team directly through this forum. They'd love to know what you think of the magazine good or bad, so let them know here.
MG Mal

Subscription gifts

#1 Post by MG Mal » Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:14 pm

My latest subscription:
Purchased December for January Start.
I believe the free gift was the battery conditioner/charger thingy (citek or something?)

No sign yet.

Mal.

dannyhopkins

Re: Subscription gifts

#2 Post by dannyhopkins » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:38 am

Hello MG Mal

Drop me an email at danny.hopkins@bauermedia.co.uk and I will sort it out for you.

Danny
1970 ROVER P6B 3500
1971 JENSEN INTERCEPTOR II\
1971 MORRIS MINOR TRAVELLER
1994 JAGUAR XJ6 3.2S

MG Mal

#3 Post by MG Mal » Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:53 am

Mail Sent Danny,

Thanks

MG Mal

#4 Post by MG Mal » Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:14 am

Thanks for the mails about my subscription , but I have to say Im not too chuffed about the result.

I find it hard to believe that the Mags publishers discriminate against those who have either paid by or had subscriptions bought for them via a one off payment rather than Direct debit.

My other half paid via debit card, which means instant payment, unlike credit card or DD in which there is a delay in payment received..

So guys and gals, pay for your subscription on the "drip" and you get the gift offered, pay in full like a good little boy or girl and you dont.

In the current financial climate I would have thought payment in full a prefered option.

Never mind.

Mal.

John B

#5 Post by John B » Thu May 26, 2011 11:03 am

Interesting to read this - I had a subscription taken out for me in April /May 2010 .Paid for by direct debit and i sat back and waited for my overalls (the then gift ). I am still waiting. So far emailed Prac classics ,Bauer publishing, spoken to the ladies on the PC stand at the NEC show ,with gentle reminders ,and nobody has had the courtesy to reply!!! Son in law had the same problem but did after several months receive a tool box. I do wonder how many people actually receive the "gift"or is it just a marketing ploy ??? Not impressed .