Contacting the subscriber team?

Have your say here, by contacting the Practical Classics editorial team directly through this forum. They'd love to know what you think of the magazine good or bad, so let them know here.
kevanf1

Contacting the subscriber team?

#1 Post by kevanf1 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:25 pm

Does anybody have an e-mail address that I can use to contact the subscriber team on please? I subscribed to the magazine quite some time ago but need to make an enquiry about the subscriber gift offered at the time.

Thank you.

Luxobarge

Re: Contacting the subscriber team?

#2 Post by Luxobarge » Mon Sep 26, 2011 6:49 pm

Moved to "feedback area" as this is a matter for PC magazine.

By the way - best of luck, you're joining a cast of thousands if you're having problems getting the "free gift"...... :roll:
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

kevanf1

#3 Post by kevanf1 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Indeed I am having problems getting the free gift. I take it the team didn't quite expect such a massive response :o Good job I'm not in desperate need of a multimeter... being as I already have two. Be nice for putting this one in the emergency toolkit though. I can wait, they'll sort things eventually.

dannyhopkins

#4 Post by dannyhopkins » Mon Sep 26, 2011 8:35 pm

If anyone has any trouble whatsoever getting a free gift contact me in person and I will ensure you get one. The gifts sometimes get lost or mislaid... I can make sure you are treated properly and get what you want asap. There are not thousands of people waiting for gifts but I apologise to anyone who has had to wait. Email me at danny.hopkins@bauermedia.co.uk
1970 ROVER P6B 3500
1971 JENSEN INTERCEPTOR II\
1971 MORRIS MINOR TRAVELLER
1994 JAGUAR XJ6 3.2S

kevanf1

#5 Post by kevanf1 » Mon Sep 26, 2011 9:09 pm

dannyhopkins wrote:If anyone has any trouble whatsoever getting a free gift contact me in person and I will ensure you get one. The gifts sometimes get lost or mislaid... I can make sure you are treated properly and get what you want asap. There are not thousands of people waiting for gifts but I apologise to anyone who has had to wait. Email me at danny.hopkins@bauermedia.co.uk
Sent you an e-mail, Danny. Many, many thanks for your help :)

Love the magazine by the way. Is it strange that I have a Land Rover series 2a yet prefer Practical Classics to any of the current Land Rover magazines?