PC and direct debits

Have your say here, by contacting the Practical Classics editorial team directly through this forum. They'd love to know what you think of the magazine good or bad, so let them know here.
Adam43

Re: PC and direct debits

#11 Post by Adam43 » Thu May 26, 2011 7:39 pm

They are notoriously rubbish at sorting out the gifts. Lots of "we've sent that out", or "you will have it in 28 days", or more complete lies.
Eventually I got mine. Eventually.

rich.

Re: PC and direct debits

#12 Post by rich. » Sun May 29, 2011 1:43 pm

Young Farmer wrote:I like the poster too and yes I have won one of their prizes. I won the free retrim for my Wolseley 1500 in 2007 which transformed the car. It was done by Ragbag trimmers in Skegness and it saved me a lot of time and money. I had intended doing it myself as my grandfather was a saddler and had taught me to hand sew leather.
I wonder what happened to the cars that were given out as prizes that year ,any body know? I took photos of the car before and after and took them and a potted history of the car to the 2008 NEC show where the chap on the PC stand was not in the least bit interested. I would have thought after going to the expense of giving away cars they would use that as copy for future magazines.
I think this was pre Bauer ownership.

post a pic id be interested