Tractor please...

Need to sell your classic? Post details here, and remember to include photographs or a link to a photograph, your location, asking price and contact details. Please note: Commercial links may be removed, and posts over 60 days old will be auto-pruned to keep the content fresh. Please - don't post to "bump" your (or anyone else's) thread - gratuitous bumps and unrelated posts will be deleted.
Dick

Re: Tractor please...

#231 Post by Dick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 7:58 pm

Dick

#232 Post by Dick » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:24 pm

JPB

#233 Post by JPB » Wed Jun 10, 2020 8:30 pm

Dick wrote:
Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:32 am
There's something strangely satisfying about watching that tank crush things... or is it just me :oops:
No, not just you mate, who wouldn't enjoy a spot of mindless destruction? :lol:
And a reminder that Porsche sometimes put the engine at the front! Sure to be a desirable tractor that one.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Dick

#234 Post by Dick » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:23 am

Dick

#235 Post by Dick » Sun Jun 28, 2020 10:29 am

Dick

#236 Post by Dick » Sun Jun 28, 2020 7:38 pm

JPB

#237 Post by JPB » Sun Jun 28, 2020 8:29 pm

I was able to view the Toyota one, the first two wouldn't let me look. :x These more modern HiAce and upmarket things like that are lovely inside, but once you're used to one of these, seen here crushing the trolley jack when my local tyre place hadn't anticipated that the van could possibly weigh that much:
It would feel weird to drive a thing with a bonnet and an engine up front. Even if the newer van does (it does..) come with even better seats and a three figure power output, which mine only achieves if you count in Milliwatts. :mrgreen:
That said, I think that the wheel studs on the new vans probably all come with right hand threads. That would have saved a good hour, the hour that it took the chaps to work out why their expensive looking electric impact tool fell apart when they were expecting some loosening to happen on the other rear wheel when they tried turning its nuts in an ACW direction.
And no, that's not chassis rust or sill rust or even rust on the closing panel below the step, that's what Ensis looks like when some of it had evaporated since last October, when I applied the guts of a gallon of the stuff to everything! Maybe I should use a yard broom to apply some thick, mastic-based black goo, when the time comes to top up on the protection, that doesn't turn rust colour! :oops: :scared:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops: