Mitsubishi Pajero Mini for sale or swap....

Need to sell your classic? Post details here, and remember to include photographs or a link to a photograph, your location, asking price and contact details. Please note: Commercial links may be removed, and posts over 60 days old will be auto-pruned to keep the content fresh. Please - don't post to "bump" your (or anyone else's) thread - gratuitous bumps and unrelated posts will be deleted.
JPB

Mitsubishi Pajero Mini for sale or swap....

#1 Post by JPB » Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:35 pm

Here: https://www.gumtree.com/p/mitsubishi/mi ... 1350263261

Any specific images could be sent by PM to any potential buyer, I get that the eventual sale of the car may not come from this post but you never know.. :thumbs:

I would swap for a good, pre-loved Tudor Black Bay with cash either way and subject to mutual examination of goods before any arrangement is agreed. Other watches of a value around that of the car would be considered, but please no quartz pieces unless rare or otherwise interesting.
Similarly interesting audio gear considered too; Quad ESL speakers, classic Thorens turntables, even a JVC M90 boombox if mint and with its wired remote.
John, If it's old & badly broken, chances are I've owned it. :|

Dick

Re: Mitsubishi Pajero Mini for sale or swap....

#2 Post by Dick » Wed Oct 09, 2019 9:30 am

You're selling your truck? Ive got a knackered old radio I'll swap :scared:

JPB

Re: Mitsubishi Pajero Mini for sale or swap....

#3 Post by JPB » Thu Oct 10, 2019 9:40 pm

Yes mate, I don't need two 4x4 vehicles and the HiAce is even better at driving slowly through deep clarts because it has a large, low revving Diesel with lots of lovely torque and of course, the hot & cold running water and a shower.
I may keep the wee Mitsubishi though, as you can see from the images in the Gumtree ad it takes up very little space and is so light that it hasn't even sunk into the lawn in spite of the recent floods.. I could park Yoda there but the tall van weighs the guts of three and a half tons thanks to furniture and onboard fresh and waste water tanks.

Although not as versatile as the tall van, the tiny 4x4 is essentially one hell of a good winter car, great fun to drive (even on a road) and is every bit as trustworthy as the daily bB, which is now on 181000 and showing no signs of using oil, rattling from its timing chains or losing compression.
The Paj can do this sort of thing: https://youtu.be/6uXPLZcZouI and it's also a really good city car as its turning circle is only fractionally larger than the 24ft of a Reliant Kitten, plus apart from its height, the tiny w4nker (English translation of its name from the Spanish) occupies only the same amount of road space as its namesake, the actual mini, no, not the large BMW one but the real, 1959-2001 car that redefined small.

You could always fly across from that France and drive the thing home, just fetch a huge wad of cash in a money belt and don't drive it across the channel, it's good, but it's not Jesus so you'll need to take it home on a boat..
:mrgreen:
John, If it's old & badly broken, chances are I've owned it. :|