CARS ON THE GREEN. Sun 19th June BURY ST EDMUNDS

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
digger the goat

CARS ON THE GREEN. Sun 19th June BURY ST EDMUNDS

#1 Post by digger the goat » Mon Jun 13, 2016 9:09 pm

Hi all.
I'm a bit late this year to give you info on this great show !
Sorry !! :oops:
Cars on the green at Nowton Park, Bury st Edmunds will, as above, be on Sunday the 19th of June,, Fathers day.

FREE TO ENTER AND SHOW !!!!

So why not treat yourself or , indeed your husband/wife, boyfriend/girlfriend, or partner to a fantastic day out ?

There are over 1300 cars already pre-booked to show and the deadline to pre-book is tomorrow at midday.

Link is here......

http://www.buryretrocarclub.co.uk/#!car ... reen/hzjea

The show is combined with the Bury Motor Show and so combines old with new.
The day will also see various entertainments including live bands, displays, treasure trails and all in the wonderful grounds of Nowton Park.

This promises to be a fantastic show, with any donations going to local causes...

Please remember, this show is FREE to enter and FREE to show !!!

I hope that you are free to come to what is the largest free car show in the UK ( probably )

I have 15 cars attending under the name SODS Stowmarket Owner Driver Society ( have a look on facebook ). Come and say hello .

Look forwards to seeing you there....... Kind regards,

David.