A.S Motorsport open day 26th April

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
digger the goat

A.S Motorsport open day 26th April

#1 Post by digger the goat » Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:56 pm

Hi folks...
I just thought that some of you may be interested in this!
The gates open at 10am with several of their cars on display and the friendly and knowledgeable staff on hand to talk you through all aspects of the builds.

It is also national 'Drive it' day, so bring your classic to add to the ambiance.
( there will be other classics and sports cars there).

Website and location here >> http://www.asmotorsport.co.uk/

Bressingham steam museum also have a classic car show the same day and it's only 2 miles away !

I hope to see you there ( even if for the fantastic local burgers !! )..................David.

digger the goat

Re: A.S Motorsport open day 26th April

#2 Post by digger the goat » Fri Apr 24, 2015 8:06 pm

Just a quick update.
The open day is all set for Sunday.

If you wish to join a few classics and sportcars for a run to the venue via some great country roads, we will meet at Tesco in Stowmarket at 10 am.
Leave 10-20 am sharp.
Please feel free to join in.

Regards..... David.

digger the goat

Re: A.S Motorsport open day 26th April

#3 Post by digger the goat » Thu Apr 30, 2015 7:54 pm

I have been asked to pass on a big thankyou to all that attended the open day.

There was a great atmosphere and many people travelled more than 3 hours to make it.... including a chap from Berkshire and another from Kent.

Astons galore, including DB5, 2/4, DBS and many modens. Plenty of other classics too ...Lotuses, TVRs, replicas and many others.

Over £700-00 pounds was raised in the charity bucket for East Anglian Childrens Hospice. So a heartfelt thanks for that also.

Hope to see you at the next one.... Cheers... David.