P6ERS FROM THE CASE IS ALTERED 2015 OUTING AND GET-TOGETHERS

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
ajcb

P6ERS FROM THE CASE IS ALTERED 2015 OUTING AND GET-TOGETHERS

#1 Post by ajcb » Fri Nov 28, 2014 8:28 pm

Here are our outings and get-togethers for 2015. The list is updated throughout the year so please check it regularly.

http://www.classicroverforum.net/viewto ... 29&t=20086

Best wishes

Tony Bunting

Founder of the P6ers from the Case is Altered

ajcb

Re: P6ERS FROM THE CASE IS ALTERED 2015 OUTING AND GET-TOGET

#2 Post by ajcb » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:15 pm

The events list has been updated today, 7 February 2015.

http://www.classicroverforum.net/viewto ... 29&t=20086

Attendance numbers for events have been updated.

Our next get-together at the Case is Altered is at 8pm on Tuesday10 March.

Our next OUTING is confirmed for Sunday 22 February to Whitewebbs, Museum, Enfield (near M25, A1M for the Rover Sports Register icebreaker. A wonderful museum with excellent value food in the café.

Booking is open for event 1 (Icebreaker at Whitewebbs Museum), event 2 (Drive it Day Outing to the Royal Air Force Museum for P6s and older Rovers), event 3 (Donington Historic Racing- p6s only on our stand), events 4, 5, and 6 (Our stand for P6s only at the Enfield Pageant of Motoring days 1,2 and 3), event 7 Classics at the Met Police Sports Club at Bushey, event 11 (our stand for P6s only at the Uxbridge Autoshow) and event 12 our outings to the Silverstone Classic on 24-26 July. Details in outings lists in main posting.

The very popular Uxbridge Autoshow has limited places. I already have the tickets ready to send out so if you want to book early to ensure a place let me (ajcb) know by e-mail/pm as soon as possible and I will send you payment details etc by return of e-mail. I will hold your place on the list when I receive your e-mail as long as you let me have the payment ( £5 per car plus an A5 stamped addressed envelope) by the time detailed in my return payment instruction e-mail.

Numbers are also limited for our "drive it day" outing to The Royal Air Force Museum on Sunday 26 April and on our stand for each day of the 3 day Enfield Pageant of Motoring from 23-25 May so early booking is advisable if you want to guarantee a place.

You need to book the July Silverstone Classic by 31 March to get the best discounts from our package and will need your Rover P6 Club number and our special discount code to book. Full details including the code have been added to the detailed details. As you will see for security reasons you will need to enter your club membership number as well as our unique discount code when booking. If you are not a member of the Rover P6 Club you may wish to join as you may save more than your annual membership! http://www.p6club.com/

If you want to come along to any or all of our 2015 outings please contact me (ajcb) by e-mail or pm me on the forum which sends your message to my e-mail address. Please include your own e-mail address and phone number in the message.

Best wishes for a splendid year of Rovering.

Tony Bunting