19 Oct Little Red Wagon car show & Vintage Market, Co Durham

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
Mitsuru

19 Oct Little Red Wagon car show & Vintage Market, Co Durham

#1 Post by Mitsuru » Fri Oct 17, 2014 1:50 am

Sunday 19th October 10am-4pm

Little Red Wagon Rock 'n' Roll & Vintage Market

Plants 'R' Ross, Easington, Co. Durham on Sunday 19th October, 10am 'til 4pm.

Vintage Market, Classic Cars, Live Rockin' Music from The Del Rio Ramblers, Ladies & Gents Classic Hairstyling, Ice Cream, Bar & Bistro!

Rock 'n' Roll fun for all of the family. Only £1 entry.

Sorry for the short notice
I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!

Mitsuru

Re: 19 Oct Little Red Wagon car show & Vintage Market, Co Du

#2 Post by Mitsuru » Sun Oct 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Well there are usually more cars at the "OK" Diner meets than what turned up to The Little Red
Wagon Vintage market and Rock'n'Roll Show.

Before I had even gotten onto the due carrage way that is the A19 this orange drafster pickup
was at the side of the road. The owner had pulled over to let it cool down and couldn't get it
started again as the battery didn't have enough juice to start the big block chevy V8. I suggested
that I follow him up incase anything else happened! I ended up having to jump start it when it
stalled at the round about just 1 mile from the show. (might need a bigger battery on it!)

Not as good as last year, but it was a distraction and ment I was out of the way with the boat
being brought home.

JPB

#3 Post by JPB » Sun Oct 19, 2014 7:53 pm

Any venue that attracts two orange '57 Chevs gets my vote! :drool: :drool: I was thinking about heading up to Brunton Airfield for the tractor club show today but couldn't get from my front door to the car thanks to that damned gale so that's almost a whole season without taking anything to a show. Must try harder.
Ryhope next weekend, are you planning to go?
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Mitsuru

#4 Post by Mitsuru » Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:41 pm

I will be attending but Christine won't be I needed to sort out the garage electrics first &
not the car.

Oh and when there is daylight at the OK Diner then there is usually one of those 57 chevys
a Pink 59 caddy and a early corvette among those who attend.