Shepperton (Surrey) late season meet; 21st September

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
lotus72

Shepperton (Surrey) late season meet; 21st September

#1 Post by lotus72 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 1:33 am

Lads, I thought I'd try and organise a little late season car meet up. I've decided on the car park at Manor Park at the War Memorial end of Shepperton High Street. The full address is Manor Park, Church Road, Shepperton, Surrey, TW17 9BG. I thought 10am – Midday would be good.
I've put together a website at http://www.sheppertonclassiccars.uk that has a little more info. Any type of classic vehicle is welcome! I'll be there in my 66 Mustang, I hope to see a few of you there.

lotus72

Re: Shepperton (Surrey) late season meet; 21st September

#2 Post by lotus72 » Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:46 am

Obviously the venue is in SHEPPERTON, I've somehow managed to miss out the 'S', and I can't find an 'edit' button to add it to the title -- mods??

anyway, here's my thing :
click on the image for a larger version.

Luxobarge

#3 Post by Luxobarge » Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:38 am

Shepperton seems spelt OK to me in your first post.

The Edit button is down to the bottom right of your post, next to the "quote" button.
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

lotus72

#4 Post by lotus72 » Sun Sep 21, 2014 10:00 pm

for a first time, we had a really good turnout.
I want to make it a regular meet, but as we're starting to get into autumn now I'll leave the next one until the Spring, say, April/May. If you'd like to bookmark the website, then please do: www.sheppertonclassiccars.uk I'll be putting up some info and a load more photos from today later in the week.
Here's a couple of pics from this morning (click on the pic for a larger image)

lotus72

#5 Post by lotus72 » Sat Sep 27, 2014 7:38 pm

...........we even made the local paper!

click on the pic for a larger image