MGR East Anglia - MGRover club

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
ZSDave

MGR East Anglia - MGRover club

#1 Post by ZSDave » Tue Sep 17, 2013 5:34 pm

I run a regional MGRover car club, called MGR East Anglia.

Here is our facebook group page https://www.facebook.com/groups/eastanglia.mgr/

We cover the whole of East Anglia, holding meets around the region, the home of the group is in Peterborough.

We welcome any cars, but predominately those that came out of the gates of Longbridge.

We have a wide range of members, those who are single, and those with families.

Members with families are most welcome, as we make sure the venues we hold meets at, are family friendly. We value the children as much as the adults, as the children are the future of the club.

We hold regular meets once a month on a sunday, with the event being sent out to the members via facebook.

We do also attend shows, and won our first attended show at Maxey, for best club recently. A very proud moment indeed, and a credit to the members who attended the show.

Maybe a little short notice for many, but our next meet is in Peterborough this Saturday (22/9), starting at 11am. On October 20th, we will have the meet in Kings Lynn, again starting at 11am. (more details to be found on the facebook page)

We do have our own area forum http://mgr-east-anglia.co.uk/, but i'm obviously not competing with this one!!
It is there for those members who do not have a facebook account, and can natter to like minded members in the region.

I look forward to meeting any members from here, very soon :thumbs: :)

Cheers
Dave

ZSDave

Re: MGR East Anglia - MGRover club

#2 Post by ZSDave » Sat Sep 21, 2013 9:44 am

The September meet is tomorrow, would be great to see some of you there 8-) :thumbs:

Cheers
Dave