Ford Granada 40th anniversary bash at the Ace Cafe, London

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
grifterkid

Ford Granada 40th anniversary bash at the Ace Cafe, London

#1 Post by grifterkid » Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:57 pm

Hello there to each and every one of you good people...!

As you may or may not know the glorious Ford Granada is 40 years old this year (as is the roadway conundrum that is Spaghetti Junction incidentally...!) and I have organised a little meeting/shin-dig to help celebrate this major milestone!

On Saturday the 12th of May 2012 from 16:00hrs until 23:00hrs the Ace Cafe in London is the venue for a big birthday bash for the Ford Granada (and Consul and Scorpio of course!) and I would love to take this opportunity to say "please come down to help us celebrate"...

Whether you are a Granada owner or not (if you are get the Turtle Wax ready!!!) if you can make it to the Ace Cafe please do as I am hoping there will be a great spread of these even greater cars for you to feast your eyes on! They used to be everywhere but now to see one is a pretty major thing as their numbers have severely dwindled in the last couple of decades...

The Ace Cafe is here ( Google Maps Link ) so it is relatively easy to get to...

I have no competitions/awards planned as such but I think I may surprise a few owners on the day with something vaguely along those lines but I am thinking that I just want everybody to come along with their glorious cars as they are without having to worry about who's is best and what-have-you...!!!

Please do all you can to come to this event and please do spread the word far and wide to all other owners of these most wonderful of motors, I really want to make this as good an event as I possibly can...

All the very best.

Ash

For any questions or info' drop me an email... acegranadas@hotmail.co.uk

mach1rob

Re: Ford Granada 40th anniversary bash at the Ace Cafe, Lond

#2 Post by mach1rob » Wed Feb 08, 2012 8:21 pm

Would that be some kind of Sweeney Meet?????? :P

(escape, there is NONE!!!! :lol: )