Sunday 18 September Croxley Green nr M1,M25,M40

Is there a classic car event close to you that you think everyone should know about? Well post it here! You can also promote your local classic car club here too. Please - just post the details once, only post again if there are significant updates: gratuitous bumps or reminders will be deleted.
ajcb

Sunday 18 September Croxley Green nr M1,M25,M40

#1 Post by ajcb » Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:25 pm

Extra Last Minute Outing for the P6ers from the Case is Altered and anyone else, Club member or not, who wants to join us in their P6 or older Rover:

Date: Sunday 18th September 2011 - 10am to 5pm

Place: Croxley Green Classic car show
Between Watford and Rickmansworth on the Village Green at Croxley Green not far from the M1, M25 and M40
Usually over 1000 classic cars turn up to this show. Carters Steam fair is also there. Free show entry - small donation to charity

If anyone is interested either meet me at the Case is Altered, Eastcote High Road, Pinner at 9.30am for 9.45am departure to Croxley Green to arrive at the show about 10.05 to 10.15am or make your own way and find us at the show. The convoy from the Case is Altered will pass the Coach and Horses pub on the Green at Croxley Green between 10am and 10.10am. If you want to join us there and enter the show with us be outside the coach and horses by 10am.

Please e-mail me if you are coming and let me know if you are meeting me at the Case is Altered for the 9.45 departure to the show or making your own way there. If the latter please let me know the approx time of your arrival and we will look out for you.

Best wishes

Tony Bunting
Regional Organiser, Rover P6 Club for NW London, South Herts and Bucks