osama bin bag

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
rich.

osama bin bag

#1 Post by rich. » Tue May 03, 2011 9:24 am

id have liked to have seen him on trial..

Martin Evans

Re: osama bin bag

#2 Post by Martin Evans » Tue May 03, 2011 5:41 pm

I pondered that any lawyer, who could have got him off, would have been good :!:

I don't think I would have taken him alive, if I had been one of team sent in, as taking him alive would have increased the risks. Bin Laden is just as dead, whether from a bullet in the head or being strapped to a gurney, electric chair or in a gas chamber (I don't think there is a lawyer who could have got him off).

I don't suppose he was aware of being shot in the head, as he would have been had he been shot elsewhere but if he was aware that he was about to die, I wonder whether, in those last moments, he wished he hadn't done what he has done; in other words, when it came down to it, was he a happy "Martyr" :?: Afterall 54 isn't a good innings.

I don't think we've heard the last of his gang :!:
Rules exist for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

MG Midget 1500, MGB GT V8, Morris Minor Traveller 1275, MG Midget 1275 & too many bicycles.

jimmyybob

#3 Post by jimmyybob » Tue May 03, 2011 8:00 pm

Crazy MoFo's like him wouldnt of given a hoot if you pointed a gun at them,and would probably of begged you to make them a martyr.

Paul240480

#4 Post by Paul240480 » Tue May 03, 2011 8:09 pm

Bullet is good, no chance of some over clever lawyer seeing him walk. They should taken Sadaam the same way, think of the money that would've saved

TerryG

#5 Post by TerryG » Tue May 03, 2011 8:26 pm

Osama Bin Laden: World hide and seek champion 2001-2011.

Some people will deny he is dead. Others will worship him as a martyr. Someone else will take his place and it will go on.
As long as people are alive there will be differences of opinion and radicals that will kill everybody that disagrees with theirs.
Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
Torque: how far you take the wall with you.

TriumphDriver

#6 Post by TriumphDriver » Tue May 03, 2011 8:33 pm

I don't believe they did it. I mean, NO-ONE takes a bin out on a Bank Holiday.
My posts are for debate and discussion, I'm not The Oracle!

JPB

#7 Post by JPB » Tue May 03, 2011 8:38 pm

TerryG wrote:....As long as people are alive there will be differences of opinion and radicals that will kill everybody that disagrees with theirs.
Woah! Thank goodness Bin Liner wasn't the chairman of the Autoglym Concours committee then, I have a vision of him being chased from the field by an angry bunch of Nissan Figaro owners.

& as for the Hide & seek credentials, Bobby Sands could have him any day; he vanished completely without moving from his cell. :P
TriumphDriver wrote:I don't believe they did it. I mean, NO-ONE takes a bin out on a Bank Holiday.
:lol:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Amy

#8 Post by Amy » Tue May 03, 2011 10:12 pm

"Knock knock!"

"Who's there?"

"The Navy Seals"

"The Navy Seals wh...."
Daily Driver: 1990 Mk1 Mazda Eunos Roadster, BRG
Cherished: 1954 Jowett Jupiter SC
Random bus: 1980 Bedford CF 2.3

All loved and driven as often as possible!

Martin Evans

#9 Post by Martin Evans » Thu May 05, 2011 4:45 pm

JPB wrote:Woah! Thank goodness Bin Liner wasn't the chairman of the Autoglym Concours committee then, I have a vision of him being chased from the field by an angry bunch of Nissan Figaro owners.
I heard that Luxobarge shot Bin Laden because he had threatened to post on the "What constitutes a Classic :?:" thread.
Rules exist for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

MG Midget 1500, MGB GT V8, Morris Minor Traveller 1275, MG Midget 1275 & too many bicycles.

rich.

#10 Post by rich. » Thu May 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Martin Evans wrote:[

I heard that Luxobarge shot Bin Laden because he had threatened to post on the "What constitutes a Classic :?:" thread.
osama wasnt that narrow minded... :lol: