dyson

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
spiderbloke

Re: dyson

#11 Post by spiderbloke » Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:53 am

So many broken bits, So little time

Luxobarge

#12 Post by Luxobarge » Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:17 am

spiderbloke wrote:Image
Hehe - well, we do actually have a petrol-powered vacuum cleaner: One of these:

6.5HP Briggs & Stratton, self-propelled etc. Would be better with a V8 though, whaddy'a reckon? :lol: :lol: :lol:
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

spiderbloke

#13 Post by spiderbloke » Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:36 am

I'm sure someone can advise on fitting a Rootes blower or possibly a Saab pattern turbo. Why just limit yourself to the staid boring V8 route? :D
So many broken bits, So little time

rich.

#14 Post by rich. » Fri Apr 08, 2011 6:44 am

those would be nice but getting them up the stairs would be a bit of a problem.. alloy v8 or a little mazda rotary??

Mrotwoman
Location: We're gonna have a breakdance party,breakdance all night long.

#15 Post by Mrotwoman » Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:48 am

I agree with Rick about the Henry ,fantastic! I have one for work and it is very good,I've even 'pimped' it with viper stripes and moon eyes :oops:

The missus has just bought a Dyson DC15 ball thingy,which is great,you can pretend to be Barry Sheen leaning over at ridiculous angles whilst hoovering :oops: :oops:
Have you forgotten that once we were brought here we were robbed of our names,robbed of our language,we lost our religion,our culture,our God? And many of us by the way we act,we even lost our minds.