renault 4

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
rich.

Re: renault 4

#11 Post by rich. » Mon Feb 15, 2016 9:34 pm

ok.. does this make me a bad person to find that attractive??

GHT

#12 Post by GHT » Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:13 pm

I wouldn't say it makes you a bad person, but if I were you, I'd get on to Specsavers and book yourself an appointment.

JPB

#13 Post by JPB » Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:16 am

Many people find the Trader's characterful snout attractive, many more found the horse box very attractive when it was their only way out of a swamped field after a weekend's partying. No, mine wasn't one of the even more attractive 4wd versions but the diff became badly injured shortly after I'd made the engine work properly :oops: so I'd had to weld the spider gears to the side gears which had the added bonus of locking the thing once and forever. Result: Superb traction in mud, snow and soft sand, massive tyre wear on any other surface..
:|
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#14 Post by rich. » Tue Feb 16, 2016 6:43 am

GHT wrote:I wouldn't say it makes you a bad person, but if I were you, I'd get on to Specsavers and book yourself an appointment.
:lol: funny you should say that but i have been meaning to get them checked :lol: