new mini

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
rich.

Re: new mini

#21 Post by rich. » Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:39 pm

no accounting for taste! ive been known to get dewy eyed at the sight of a honda acty pickup :lol:

JPB

#22 Post by JPB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:26 pm

rich. wrote:....honda acty pickup :lol:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ooh, yes please! I found a perfect example among the hallowed pages (around here they are..) of AROnline, picture below is shamelessly linked to that most wonderful resource but one question: Would one Romahome camper not be enough, or does the lucky custodian of that fabulous example of Japanese engineering brilliance own one truck for each camper? Wow, talk about living the dream!
8-)

J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#23 Post by rich. » Thu Jan 07, 2016 5:40 pm

JPB wrote:
rich. wrote:....honda acty pickup :lol:
:drool: :drool: :drool:

Ooh, yes please! I found a perfect example among the hallowed pages (around here they are..) of AROnline, picture below is shamelessly linked to that most wonderful resource but one question: Would one Romahome camper not be enough, or does the lucky custodian of that fabulous example of Japanese engineering brilliance own one truck for each camper? Wow, talk about living the dream!
8-)

:drool: :drool: :drool: :drool:
great find john! one is good two is better! i used to use my pickup as a wheel barrow ;)

GHT

#24 Post by GHT » Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:25 pm

rich. wrote:no accounting for taste! ive been known to get dewy eyed at the sight of a honda acty pickup :lol:
Had to Google: "Honda Acty Pickup." Can't believe that it comes out of the same stable as their more famous, widow maker, The Honda Fireblade. And talking of the stable, at 44 horses, it's hardly ever going o cause a stampede in the corral. Is it called a pickup because you can pick it up?

JPB

#25 Post by JPB » Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:25 pm

:lol: Not with its camper attached you couldn't! Unless you're Garth of course, :shock:
Ooh-er, you're not are you?
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#26 Post by rich. » Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:45 am

GHT wrote: Had to Google: "Honda Acty Pickup." Can't believe that it comes out of the same stable as their more famous, widow maker, The Honda Fireblade. And talking of the stable, at 44 horses, it's hardly ever going o cause a stampede in the corral. Is it called a pickup because you can pick it up?
i impressed the girls with my honda 500!! :lol: did you sleep through the 80s? they were everywhere! brilliant around town but a tad slow on longer trips.. i managed 53 mph once i then bought an early petrol datsun cabstar pickup, column change thirsty old bus but great fun powersliding everywhere..(i was young & foolish) one of the things i regret scrapping..

GHT

#27 Post by GHT » Sun Jan 10, 2016 3:37 am

rich. wrote:i impressed the girls with my honda 500!! :lol:

Babe magnet, was it?
rich. wrote:did you sleep through the 80s? ..
If that's a euphemism for: "Did I get my leg over?" Yes.
rich. wrote:i then bought an early petrol datsun cabstar pickup, column change thirsty old bus but great fun powersliding everywhere..
Another babe magnet eh?

rich.

#28 Post by rich. » Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:57 am

GHT wrote:
rich. wrote:i impressed the girls with my honda 500!! :lol:

Babe magnet, was it?
rich. wrote:did you sleep through the 80s? ..
If that's a euphemism for: "Did I get my leg over?" Yes.
rich. wrote:i then bought an early petrol datsun cabstar pickup, column change thirsty old bus but great fun powersliding everywhere..
Another babe magnet eh?
1 not quite :lol: :lol:
2 not quite what i meant
3 oh yes 8-) 8-) 8-)