Anyone else get a 'Sagavi Webserver' error occasionally?

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
rich.

Re: Anyone else get a 'Sagavi Webserver' error occasionally?

#31 Post by rich. » Tue Oct 06, 2015 1:19 pm

:lol: cheeky sods.... :lol: honest it wasnt me... this week ive broken 3 computers & the power to some of the local hamlets went pop leaving us with out water or electric, it was so bad we went to macdonalds to feed the kids :oops: although it was quite romantic with all the candles & the wood fire burning nicely... i went straight to sleep :lol:

JPB

#32 Post by JPB » Tue Oct 06, 2015 2:50 pm

rich. wrote:honest it wasnt me...
Hmm..
rich. wrote:this week ive broken 3 computers & the power to some of the local hamlets went pop
:lol:
I made a Hamlet go pop once. The owner had parked it in an ashtray while he nipped off to the gents in the pub we were in at the time, so I inserted a couple of tiny rope bangers in the end of the over publicised tobacco product and, when he relit that thing following his successful evacuation session, the Hamlet didn't half go pop.
Just in case he didn't find that funny enough, a couple of us then borrowed a potato from the landlord of the pub and hammered it as far as we could get it into the exhaust pipe of his - then absolutely split new - expensive German luxury car. Sadly, he found that quite unfunny too. Some people eh?
:?
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#33 Post by rich. » Tue Oct 06, 2015 4:01 pm

when i was young & foolish my parents friends would visit & after they had returned from the pub my brother & i would jack the car off the ground so it wouldnt go anywhere.. sprouts under the seat & confetti in the air vents were just some of the naughty pranks we would play on them :lol:

3xpendable

#34 Post by 3xpendable » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:16 am

JPB wrote:
rich. wrote:honest it wasnt me...
Hmm..
rich. wrote:this week ive broken 3 computers & the power to some of the local hamlets went pop
:lol:
I made a Hamlet go pop once. The owner had parked it in an ashtray while he nipped off to the gents in the pub we were in at the time, so I inserted a couple of tiny rope bangers in the end of the over publicised tobacco product and, when he relit that thing following his successful evacuation session, the Hamlet didn't half go pop.
Just in case he didn't find that funny enough, a couple of us then borrowed a potato from the landlord of the pub and hammered it as far as we could get it into the exhaust pipe of his - then absolutely split new - expensive German luxury car. Sadly, he found that quite unfunny too. Some people eh?
:?
To be fair JPB, you sound like you were quite the d*ckhead! :D

2013 Dodge Durango R/T
1965 Ford Anglia 106e Estate (Wagon). LHD.
1964 Ford Anglia 105e Saloon

JPB

#35 Post by JPB » Wed Oct 07, 2015 12:04 pm

Ouch! :lol: Fair comment but let him, who is without sin, etc.. :P

And in our defence, the potato was a more amusing way of preventing a drunken scummer from driving than calling the polises would have been, especially on the island after the causeway was already covered by the tide.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

3xpendable

#36 Post by 3xpendable » Wed Oct 07, 2015 1:15 pm

Oh well in that case, i totally condone the potato up the tailpipe. I take it your weren't tropical enough for

2013 Dodge Durango R/T

JPB

#37 Post by JPB » Wed Oct 07, 2015 4:59 pm

:lol: Please stop putting ideas into my head!
J

rich.

#38 Post by rich. » Thu Oct 08, 2015 6:01 am

isnt that eddie murphy in the film beverly hills cop?

JPB

#39 Post by JPB » Thu Oct 08, 2015 7:21 am

Either that, or Tailpipe Man has fallen out of love with the Range Rover in that rude video..
J

3xpendable

#40 Post by 3xpendable » Thu Oct 08, 2015 3:49 pm

rich. wrote:isnt that eddie murphy in the film beverly hills cop?
Yup
2013 Dodge Durango R/T