Anyone else get a 'Sagavi Webserver' error occasionally?

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
3xpendable

Re: Anyone else get a 'Sagavi Webserver' error occasionally?

#11 Post by 3xpendable » Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:10 am

First time this site has worked in over 2 weeks at work, AAARGGH!
2013 Dodge Durango R/T
1965 Ford Anglia 106e Estate (Wagon). LHD.
1964 Ford Anglia 105e Saloon

JPB

#12 Post by JPB » Thu Aug 13, 2015 10:39 am

3xpendable wrote:This is still going on sadly. I've been dying to post all week but 3 days in a row at work the damn thing keeps popping up!! It's the same for any phpbbhosts site, so sadly I'll just have to live with it.
Terry, the Sagavi page has been coming up when attempting to open forum threads, when replying and often just when trying to open the forum from bookmarks or in the address bar, this happens on both home broadband and Edge as well as on 3G/HSPA when I'm away from the area. It also took over the practically favicon in my bookmark lists though that's back now and resisting Sander's own icon's attempts to oust it.
I tried posting this reply and the first couple of attempts were met with the Sagavi page, third time lucky? If not, I'll attempt again and let you know how many times Sagavi prevents that action..
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

tractorman

#13 Post by tractorman » Thu Aug 13, 2015 12:55 pm

I've been getting it on and off for the last three days. I wonder if the forum host is getting attacked by some morons - come to think of it, I haven't seen a certain person about here recently - has he broken the interweb AGAIN?? ;)

Luxobarge

#14 Post by Luxobarge » Thu Aug 13, 2015 1:54 pm

I'm getting it quite a lot too, so it's quite a few of us at least. Hope it gets fixed soon as activity on the forum has gone particularly quiet recently.....

Cheers! :D
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

arceye

#15 Post by arceye » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:47 pm

Add me to the list of sufferers the last couple of days, even if I'm not in a posting mood it is nice to come in and have read while supping the many cups of coffee that sustain my life force. :oops:

TerryG

#16 Post by TerryG » Thu Aug 13, 2015 6:18 pm

'ello,
I get it at work and have reported it to forumhosts. The issue appears to be their "SPAM" filter is misfiring and blocking random IP addresses.
They are working on it so hopefully the problem is resolved soon.
Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
Torque: how far you take the wall with you.

Minxy

#17 Post by Minxy » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:18 pm

I'm getting it too from time to time. Sometimes I cannot get on the forum at all for hours other times if I refresh the error message I then get the forum. I'm accessing using an i pad.
Never play chess with a pigeon. It will knock all the pieces over, S*#t on the board and then strut around pretending it won.

JPB

#18 Post by JPB » Thu Aug 13, 2015 9:27 pm

tractorman wrote:I've been getting it on and off for the last three days. I wonder if the forum host is getting attacked by some morons - come to think of it, I haven't seen a certain person about here recently - has he broken the interweb AGAIN?? ;)
Rich, it's ok, you can come out of the naughty corner now and hold your head high, safe in the knowledge that you didn't break the internet this time. :lol:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Mitsuru

#19 Post by Mitsuru » Thu Aug 13, 2015 11:21 pm

Add me to the list been trying for days to post about it!
PM'd vulgalor on retro rides as I couldn't get on. Can we please have a fall back position where
we can get info if the site goes down etc. Thanks
I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!

3xpendable

#20 Post by 3xpendable » Mon Aug 17, 2015 6:50 am

Thankfully I've not had it for months now.
2013 Dodge Durango R/T
1965 Ford Anglia 106e Estate (Wagon). LHD.
1964 Ford Anglia 105e Saloon