Remember Stephen King's Christine?

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
bnicho

Re: Remember Stephen King's Christine?

#21 Post by bnicho » Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:24 pm

TerryG wrote:I'd have floored it making a squealing rubber noise too. that would have made some puddles! :twisted:
Evil, very evil. But I like it. :D
Brett Nicholson
1965 Morris Mini Traveller - Trixie
1966 Austin Mini Super-Deluxe - Audrey
1969 Morris Mini Van - Desert Assault Van
1971 Morris Moke - Mopoke
1974 VW Super Beetle - Olive
2009 Nissan Pathfinder

RangerNeil

#22 Post by RangerNeil » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:15 pm

Damn - I never thought of that!! :( A few years too late now though!!

Maybe next time :-) Right now we have a nice line going in freaking out Dr Who fans with the turret of the OT - leave the vehicle closed up, wait till a likely looking person wanders past and the the turret starts to track them - seemingly of it's own accord. That gets some "interesting" results!! If only I could find a way of rigging up a PA system to the intercom so it could go "exterminate, exterminate".... :lol: :lol:
Neil.
Cars
1974 Saab Type 95
1963 Saab Sport

Green Machines
19xx Czech built UAZ 469
1957 AEC Militant Mk 1 6x6 Ten tonner
1974 Landrover 109" FFR Series 3

Mitsuru

#23 Post by Mitsuru » Mon Mar 14, 2011 10:33 pm

RangerNeil wrote:Damn - I never thought of that!! :( A few years too late now though!!

Maybe next time :-) Right now we have a nice line going in freaking out Dr Who fans with the turret of the OT - leave the vehicle closed up, wait till a likely looking person wanders past and the the turret starts to track them - seemingly of it's own accord. That gets some "interesting" results!! If only I could find a way of rigging up a PA system to the intercom so it could go "exterminate, exterminate".... :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I'm Diabetic,& disabled BUT!! NOT DEAD YET!!