brian griggs

Got something to say, but it's not classic related? Here's the place to discuss. Also includes the once ever-so-popular word association thread... (although we've had to start from scratch with it - sorry!)
rich.

Re: brian griggs

#11 Post by rich. » Wed May 25, 2011 10:09 am

JPB wrote:
rich. wrote:whos ryan giggs? he at it too? :?
:lol: :lol:
so has he been sh*gging someones big brother too? :?

spiderbloke

#12 Post by spiderbloke » Wed May 25, 2011 10:25 am

Aparently the only difference between The Mystery Footballist and Bin Laden is that when Bin Laden got sh***ed it was all over the papers next day.
So many broken bits, So little time

mr rusty
Location: Harlow, the birthplace of fibreoptic communication, as the town sign says.

#13 Post by mr rusty » Wed May 25, 2011 6:41 pm

I reckon the worst thing you can do is take out an injunction- it would all have been over and forgotten for Giggs, everybody knew anyway, same as we all know who the 'film star' is, although why he needed a hooker is anyones guess...... :lol:

Remember the Gillian Taylforth story, when she tried to sue the Mirror or the Sun or whoever, ending up in court with a traffic copper having to re-enact what he saw :lol: the story went on for ages longer than it would've done if she'd just let the paper run it.
1968 Triumph Vitesse Mk1 2 litre convertible, Junior Miss rusty has a 1989 998cc Mk2 Metro, Mrs Rusty has a modern common rail diesel thing.

Luxobarge

#14 Post by Luxobarge » Wed May 25, 2011 9:07 pm

Apparently Ryan Giggs has been quite homesick lately.

Well, I've heard he does Miss Wales...... ;)
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

JPB

#15 Post by JPB » Wed May 25, 2011 9:27 pm

mr rusty wrote:....Remember the Gillian Taylforth story, when she tried to sue the Mirror or the Sun or whoever, ending up in court with a traffic copper having to re-enact what he saw :lol: the story went on for ages longer than it would've done if she'd just let the paper run it.
Yeah, the gutter press made a much bigger meal of that than she did. :oops:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

rich.

#16 Post by rich. » Sat May 28, 2011 6:09 am

who actually really cares about the so called celebs? i get pi##ed off when some non entity reporter says it is in the public interest & that we want to know.. no i don't! i want to know whats happening in japan (that was forgotten quickly) or what mugabes thugs have been up to or why some kid has been murdered by his family, as i recall its around 1 a week.. feel free to correct me, rant over :evil: