new way to get practical classics

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
Krispy

new way to get practical classics

#1 Post by Krispy » Fri Mar 25, 2016 12:36 pm

Afternoon,

Just thought I'd share our new magazine shop which is a partner of practical classics magazine.

We're selling a ton of car and motoring titles (including some of the PC guides), we sell at the same coverprice £ as any shop, but post direct to you for free (if you're in the UK). When we're not scoffing easter eggs on bank holidays we post out same day if ordered before 3pm.

http://magsdirect.co.uk/magazine/practi ... -16-issue/ <- current issue of practical classics
rest of the motoring titles -> http://magsdirect.co.uk/magazine-category/motoring/

rich.

Re: new way to get practical classics

#2 Post by rich. » Sat Mar 26, 2016 6:32 pm

will the spring issue still be in the shops when i get back to blighty next friday? :drool:

rich.

#3 Post by rich. » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:53 pm

well it was in the shops & duly bought 27 days ago.... i still haven't had time to read it :lol:

JPB

#4 Post by JPB » Thu Apr 28, 2016 6:11 pm

rich. wrote:well it was in the shops & duly bought 27 days ago.... i still haven't had time to read it :lol:
I too have fallen badly behind! I tend to buy the mag asap, each lunar month as they appear, but then I flick through and note down anything that I need to read as a matter of priority (for example, the up & coming feature about why the chromium plate found on the sunvisor retaining nuts of the 1931 Hardly-Worthit heavy 13 is so flaky and what can be done to improve this situation..) before putting that edition at the bottom of the pile on the table by my regular seat. I'm working my way through by deep reading from the top of the pile and am currently on the December edition. It's easy enough to catch up though, I only go in to work if someone notices that I've delivered the fifteenth session in a row via Skype and that the lookalike in my room is in fact a large sack of rice with a basketball for a head which, in all likelihood, is making a very fine job of standing in.
:|
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops: