beaulieu autojumble

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
RussellG

beaulieu autojumble

#1 Post by RussellG » Tue Sep 08, 2015 6:51 am

so did everyone enjoy the autojumble?I had a great time i went both days.heard traders saying that there was lots of people but not many people spending though. I did notice some people were asking too much money for things though,

Fatbloke

Re: beaulieu autojumble

#2 Post by Fatbloke » Tue Sep 08, 2015 12:27 pm

I went on Saturday and had a great time. got there about 11am and was parked in the furthest possible place in the overflow car park so yes it was VERY busy. It was worth the trip just to be able to drive 160 miles in my Triumph. :D

I couldn't find the parts I was after though but it was a HUGE show!! how do you go about finding the right part amongst so many stalls? I agree though it did all seam rather expensive.

I was very disappointed with the lack of classics in the carpark as well. apart from mine, i think I only saw about a sozen others and most of them were from the continent.
Mike.

A Fatbloke in a Herald

RussellG

Re: beaulieu autojumble

#3 Post by RussellG » Tue Sep 08, 2015 1:42 pm

when i was leaving on sunday saw a lovely yellow datsun sunny estate slammed on the deck wearing a set of gold superlight wheels leaving the top car park.also near to where i was parked a blue x reg bedford beagle estate have seen it the autojumble before.