Show us your cheesy accessories please!

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
rich.

Re: Show us your cheesy accessories please!

#51 Post by rich. » Sun Mar 20, 2016 12:53 pm

GHT wrote:Speakers in the back? So that'll be the missus, and the mother-in-law then.
those give you a clip round the ear before you have set off... :lol:

GHT

#52 Post by GHT » Sun Mar 20, 2016 4:17 pm

rich. wrote:
GHT wrote:those give you a clip round the ear before you have set off... :lol:
You are not wrong.

rich.

#53 Post by rich. » Mon Mar 21, 2016 1:51 pm

was that you in that clip? :lol:

GHT

#54 Post by GHT » Tue Mar 22, 2016 8:00 am

You cheeky so and so. I've got a seriously cheesy item. Your's truly all dressed up in period style. One shot in Great Gatsby style, another in 1930's gangster style. The car looks great, the driver's a bit dodgy though.

rich.

#55 Post by rich. » Thu Mar 31, 2016 6:10 am

it is you then.... :lol:

GHT

#56 Post by GHT » Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:36 am

No, it's John, dressed up as Noddy.

JPB

#57 Post by JPB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 8:43 am

:evil: Pffft! :lol:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

GHT

#58 Post by GHT » Thu Mar 31, 2016 10:39 pm

JPB wrote::evil: Pffft! :lol:
What did you go and have to reply for? The idea was for Rich to say: "No Sh%t Sherlock, photos, photos." I would have then told him to look at the date and wish him a very happy. "April Fool."
But Noddy & Big Ears stole the show. Pffft!

JPB

#59 Post by JPB » Thu Mar 31, 2016 11:27 pm

:lol: Sorry, couldn't risk that! ;)

Meanwhile, as this thread is all about the cheese, I've found something cheesier than the first eight pages of cheese combined, placed on two slices of plain loaf (none of that pan nonsense mind..) and turned into toasted cheese! The article to which I refer was brought to my attention by the sis-in-law-beast, freshly through the door after her latest deep sea job in warmer climes.
I buy the Viewer (other listings weeklies are apparently available too) purely to see what's coming up on the tellybox, she reads the ads and one such ad - which I may yet scan into this thread - was for an Elvis (Presley, not Costello) handbag featuring a print on pink leatherique, showing a scene from one of his stage performances of "Burning Love". She's sleeping in the car (her Riley, not the Corolla which actually makes a half decent bed substitute :evil: ) tonight, by way of punishment for her ruining my 4th favourite Elvis tune with this shameless tat!

I may fetch her in when I get bored.. :oops:
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

GHT

#60 Post by GHT » Fri Apr 01, 2016 12:01 am

JPB wrote::lol: Sorry, couldn't risk that! ;)

Meanwhile, as this thread is all about the cheese, I've found something cheesier than the first eight pages of cheese combined, placed on two slices of plain loaf (none of that pan nonsense mind..) and turned into toasted cheese! The article to which I refer was brought to my attention by the sis-in-law-beast, freshly through the door after her latest deep sea job in warmer climes.
I buy the Viewer (other listings weeklies are apparently available too) purely to see what's coming up on the tellybox, she reads the ads and one such ad - which I may yet scan into this thread - was for an Elvis (Presley, not Costello) handbag featuring a print on pink leatherique, showing a scene from one of his stage performances of "Burning Love". She's sleeping in the car (her Riley, not the Corolla which actually makes a half decent bed substitute :evil: ) tonight, by way of punishment for her ruining my 4th favourite Elvis tune with this shameless tat!

I may fetch her in when I get bored.. :oops:
As I said to Terry:
"In English McGee."
This, I understand.