Spare parts

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
Joshua Dawson

Spare parts

#1 Post by Joshua Dawson » Wed Jan 05, 2011 1:09 pm

Hi, does anyone know where I can get a new petrol tank for a Series 1 1975 Austin Allegro 1300? Thanks.

mach1rob

Re: Spare parts

#2 Post by mach1rob » Wed Jan 05, 2011 3:33 pm

Not off the top of my head, but might be worth asking on http://www.aronline.co.uk/forum/index.php few Allegro owners on there that may be able to point you in the right direction.

DoloMIGHTY

#3 Post by DoloMIGHTY » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:12 pm

I am sure you've tried the obvious one that being the club, I know they have a very active club spares service.

But just incase....

http://www.allegroclubint.org.uk/index.html
Alan the First Forum Glitch!

moesv8

#4 Post by moesv8 » Tue Jan 18, 2011 1:23 am

I have a variety of TR7/8 spares for sale,pair of rear trailing arms recon and powder coated and fitted with new orange polybushes.pair of rear tie rods recon and powder coated and fitted with orange poly bushes,TR7 starter motors,pair of rubber top suspension mounts s/h,rear anti roll bar shot blasted and powder coated,set of new standard springs,aluminum finish dash kit,webasto roof.if anybody is interested in any of the parts email me for prices.
Cheers
Moe

Luxobarge

#5 Post by Luxobarge » Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:48 am

moesv8 wrote:I have a variety of TR7/8 spares for sale,pair of rear trailing arms recon and powder coated and fitted with new orange polybushes.pair of rear tie rods recon and powder coated and fitted with orange poly bushes,TR7 starter motors,pair of rubber top suspension mounts s/h,rear anti roll bar shot blasted and powder coated,set of new standard springs,aluminum finish dash kit,webasto roof.if anybody is interested in any of the parts email me for prices.
Cheers
Moe
Moe - he's looking for Allegro parts, if you want to sell your TR bits I'd start a new thread in "for sale" if I were you ;)

Cheers :D
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.

moesv8

#6 Post by moesv8 » Wed Jan 19, 2011 12:29 am

Cheers luxobarge I have now put the ad in the right place,I just knew I would do something stupid ha ha :lol: :roll:
Cheers
Moe

Luxobarge

#7 Post by Luxobarge » Wed Jan 19, 2011 8:48 am

moesv8 wrote:Cheers luxobarge I have now put the ad in the right place,I just knew I would do something stupid ha ha :lol: :roll:
Cheers
Moe
Nice one. Hope you sell them OK, could be very useful to someone, those. :D :D
Some people are like Slinkies - they serve no useful purpose, but they still bring a smile to your face when you push them downstairs.