austin cambridge

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
rich.

austin cambridge

#1 Post by rich. » Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:46 pm

ive spotted a lhd austin cambridge estate on a french site, are they rare? i can only remember seeing a few when i was a boy. not going to buy it but i was wondering??

mach1rob

Re: austin cambridge

#2 Post by mach1rob » Thu Jan 13, 2011 9:48 pm

I don't think there are many left these days, I'm sure I saw and advert for one saying only a handful of estates left these days.

Martin Evans

Re: austin cambridge

#3 Post by Martin Evans » Fri Jan 14, 2011 4:49 pm

Someone offered a 1967 Countryman for sale a couple of years ago. It hadn't done a lot of miles but I seem to remember it had been layed up in a garage for some time. It was on my local club website (Like the owner of the car, now also deceased). Unlike the Morris Minor Traveller, that was found in a garage with 432 miles on the clock, the Cambridge would not have been worth a great deal.
Rules exist for the obedience of fools and the guidance of wise men.

MG Midget 1500, MGB GT V8, Morris Minor Traveller 1275, MG Midget 1275 & too many bicycles.