Today I have been ?????????????? to my classic

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
SEE YA

Re: Today I have been ?????????????? to my classic

#11 Post by SEE YA » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:44 am

Aar0sc wrote:
SEE YA wrote:Today I have been grinding on my wife's bottom.
Teeheeheeeheeeheheheheeheheee! :D :lol:
Nice :lol:
EVERY MILE IS A SMILE

Paul240480

#12 Post by Paul240480 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 am

I took delivery of a new strap to hold the fuel filter, a new throttle cable and two brake flexi hoses. Let the fun begin :D

MidgetSaab

#13 Post by MidgetSaab » Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:23 pm

[quote][/OMG, you have to run 20 miles every time the dog steals your gloves? you should enter the marathon in the Olympics!!!
quote]

You know I always re-read my posts to avoid such grammatical errors. Having said that, it does take some time to catch up with the little s*d sometimes.

I like the posting of pictures of shiny things, If I ever fit any I'll have to work out how to do that. The Img button above looks favourite.

Mrotwoman
Location: We're gonna have a breakdance party,breakdance all night long.

#14 Post by Mrotwoman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:41 pm

Talking of shiny things ,the sprog left me alone for long enough today so I could wash and polish the Maxi :-

Last edited by Mrotwoman on Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Have you forgotten that once we were brought here we were robbed of our names,robbed of our language,we lost our religion,our culture,our God? And many of us by the way we act,we even lost our minds.

JPB

#15 Post by JPB » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Uh-oh. Crisis provoked by Harvest Gold Maxi, must - get - to - bathroom...... :oops:

That Maxi would only be more appealing if Anna Friel and Martina Laird (she who played paramedic Comfort Jones in TV's "Casualty") were getting friendly on the back seat, with toys shaped like Hydrolastic bottles.

Got to love a Maxi, especially that one.
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops:

Mrotwoman

#16 Post by Mrotwoman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:57 pm

Cheers John,it's actually Limeflower,although my phone camera does make it look a lot like Harvest Gold. :?
Have you forgotten that once we were brought here we were robbed of our names,robbed of our language,we lost our religion,our culture,our God? And many of us by the way we act,we even lost our minds.

MG Mal

#17 Post by MG Mal » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Today I have been mainly.....................

Looking at pictures of our classics, as im "housebound" following surgery! :(

And will be for some time to come.

Mrotwoman

#18 Post by Mrotwoman » Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:33 pm

...and by the way,this :-
That Maxi would only be more appealing if Anna Friel and Martina Laird (she who played paramedic Comfort Jones in TV's "Casualty") were getting friendly on the back seat, with toys shaped like Hydrolastic bottles.
Is fookin' pervy man!

I like your thinking :mrgreen:

jpsh120

#19 Post by jpsh120 » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:08 pm

.......re-introducing my nice shiny engine to the nice shiny engine bay;

1971 Sunbeam Rapier H120

JPB

#20 Post by JPB » Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:54 pm

@ Ohtwo: D'oh! Of course it's Limeflower, Harvest didn't come along until a few years later. Now I'm going to have to flog myself senseless with a rolled up copy of last month's Anna Friel Fan Club magazine. :oops:
Mmm, Limeflower. Sexy and doubly embarrassing since you've mentioned its colour on this very forum already. What was I thinking of?
:oops: :oops:
jpsh120 wrote:.......re-introducing my nice shiny engine to the nice shiny engine bay....
Nice. Arrow body, engine - rocker cover bearing Holbay name - at a jaunty angle: Alpine, Rapier or Hunter GLS? Whichever, it's all good. :)
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops: