Sugestion for PC vehicles/projects/saves!

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
rich.

Re: Sugestion for PC vehicles/projects/saves!

#21 Post by rich. » Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:38 am

something nice & japanese? a mazda rotary, nissan cedric or 240 nissan sporty thing..

M Paul Lloyd

#22 Post by M Paul Lloyd » Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:13 pm

Good point, our oriental friends have the sense to drive on the proper side of the road too. :D

How about a Toyota MR2 Mk.2? They are pretty rare. :?
May the light at the end of your long dark tunnel not be a train travelling the other way.
http://sciencefocus.com/forum/index.php ... e0b9d88e25

SirTainleyBarking

#23 Post by SirTainleyBarking » Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:50 pm

M Paul Lloyd wrote:Good point, our oriental friends have the sense to drive on the proper side of the road too. :D

How about a Toyota MR2 Mk.2? They are pretty rare. :?
Certainly get a lot of welding footage. Same as the Nissan Sunny Coupe I'm looking at when it stops raining
Landrovers and Welding go together like Bread and Butter. And in the wet they are about as structurally sound

Biting. It's like kissing except there's a winner

Joloke

#24 Post by Joloke » Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:09 pm

FrazzleTC wrote:I'm afraid I really think the W201 would be a better project car.but as neither the W201 or W124 have received much coverage in PC, I think perhaps one of those two would be a better project at present.
Id love to see both in the mag but more so a w201 190e :D
Im planning on one of these being my next classic ;)
It would be really interesting to see both mechanical rebuilds and the common issues like how to rebuild failing speedos (aparently they have a habit of stopping rolling) How to repair seat bolsters,Drive shaft couplings,Ball joints etc etc.
M Paul Lloyd wrote:How about a Toyota MR2 Mk.2? They are pretty rare. :?
Not sure about the Mk2 but id love to see a Mk1 MR2 being rebuilt properly after seeing one bodged by the wheeler dealer clowns :lol: