New build lock up for rent in Coventry

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
admin
Site Admin

New build lock up for rent in Coventry

#1 Post by admin » Mon Feb 14, 2011 12:14 pm

Hello, long story short, my mum's best friend has a brand new garage for rent in Coventry and she's looking for someone to take it on. I know i should have it, but if i have anymore storage i'll buy more cars, and i'll get in more trouble with my wife which will be bad. It comprises a freshly built garage and a small driveway in front on which could be parked another car or perhaps a caravan (but no a project or scrap car or the neighbour will complain). So to recap, it is storage for two cars (one under cover, one in front). This garage only has planning for storage, so no businesses can be run from it.

The owner Estelle (who lives in Nottingham) is looking for around £40 PCM on an ongoing contract with reviews to be agreed, but she's also open to offers. The garage is located at CV5 8FU and her number is 0115 9254084.

Please someone take this garage before i have to, and risk divorce into the bargain...

Cheers,

Neil