Pre-purchase inspection services?

Here's the place to chat about all things classic. Also includes a feedback forum where you can communicate directly with the editorial team - don't hold back, they'd love to know what they're doing right (or wrong of course!)
OneCarefulOwner

Re: Pre-purchase inspection services?

#11 Post by OneCarefulOwner » Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:13 pm

If you'll recall, I took a punt last month & lost big; I'm still smarting from that. The inspection's less than 10% of this car's value, & a much more manageable loss. Assuming all goes well, there will be a thread on the "your cars" forum about it - it's really quite an interesting story ;)
…that's why Allegro will look as good 5 years from now as it does today.
If I was allowed a sigpic, this would be it
Twitter | Blog | DropBox

Mrotwoman
Location: We're gonna have a breakdance party,breakdance all night long.

#12 Post by Mrotwoman » Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:19 am

Well can't argue with that then ,that seems quite reasonable for an inspection from a Toyota/Lexus dealer indeed.
If liked them for a while now,but I've always liked 'odd' Japanese high spec cruisers like Cedrics,Laurels etc
When current they seemed to get it so wide of the mark in comparison to the German marques and seemed rather dated,but this makes them more of an attractive proposition as something with a bit of classic interest :)

Bonus points if it has gold badges as seen on every 'pharmaceutical entrepeneurs' LS 400 around South London in the nineties !
Have you forgotten that once we were brought here we were robbed of our names,robbed of our language,we lost our religion,our culture,our God? And many of us by the way we act,we even lost our minds.

alpinemauve

#13 Post by alpinemauve » Mon Jul 25, 2011 9:01 pm

I can recommend Brian Page
http://www.classicassessments.com
http://www.triumphherald.com
Early 948cc Triumph Herald database