Newbie, Essex

We're back!
KiKiIchiBan

Newbie, Essex

#1 Post by KiKiIchiBan » Fri Dec 30, 2016 9:52 pm

Found this forum through a YouTube video that came up on my recommended list of a Lotus MK1 Cortina restoration, it led me over here to a thread by chap foose.
Thought I'd say hello.
I have an old 1970's Nissan hidden away in a garage about 100 miles West of hear. Once upon a time it was a race car in Japan, it blew up, was parked up and forgotten about for over a decade before I dragged it out of hibernation, shipped it across the world and hid it away, a year later I joined it, although 100 miles away. I've been squirrelling parts away ever since while I've been renovating and building my home in the UK. Almost done, garage next and then I'll bring the car home and maybe get some time to work on it. :thumbs:
Nissan Bluebird P510 SSS Coupe

Grumpy Northener

Re: Newbie, Essex

#2 Post by Grumpy Northener » Sat Dec 31, 2016 10:59 am

Welcome to the forum - maybe you would like to introduce the said vehicle with a thread in the members cars / projects section - we are always interested - pics go down well too - several of us on here are also renovating / building our castles / homes & garages as well - meanwhile Rich over in France manages somehow to convince everyone that they ought to pay him for renovating their properties :lol:
1937 Jowett 8 - Project - in less pieces than the Jupiter
1943 Jowett Stationary Engine
1952 Jowett Jupiter - In lots of peices http://Jowett.org/
1952 Jowett Javelin - Largely original
1973 Rover P6 V8 - Original / 22,000 miles

rich.

#3 Post by rich. » Sun Jan 01, 2017 3:35 pm

any fans of old datsuns are welcome! pics please mate :drool: :drool: :drool:
Grumpy Northener wrote:Welcome to the forum - maybe you would like to introduce the said vehicle with a thread in the members cars / projects section - we are always interested - pics go down well too - several of us on here are also renovating / building our castles / homes & garages as well - meanwhile Rich over in France manages somehow to convince everyone that they ought to pay him for renovating their properties :lol:
its my good looks, skill & charm mate.. ;)

KiKiIchiBan

#4 Post by KiKiIchiBan » Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:03 pm

rich. wrote:any fans of old datsuns are welcome! pics please mate :drool: :drool: :drool:
Grumpy Northener wrote:Welcome to the forum - maybe you would like to introduce the said vehicle with a thread in the members cars / projects section - we are always interested - pics go down well too - several of us on here are also renovating / building our castles / homes & garages as well - meanwhile Rich over in France manages somehow to convince everyone that they ought to pay him for renovating their properties :lol:
its my good looks, skill & charm mate.. ;)
Thanks for the welcome Grumpy Northener :lol: and Rich.

Where in France are you Rich? I lived in France for 2 years, I miss it.

Here is the old girl:

Imagehttps://flic.kr/p/pcYih1 by https://www.flickr.com/photos/125537058@N02/, on Flickr
Nissan Bluebird P510 SSS Coupe

rich.

#5 Post by rich. » Mon Jan 02, 2017 7:47 pm

nice pics mate thanks! im living near saumur in the maine et loire, (dept49) i like it here..most of the time :lol: