Another classic friendly garage in Halifax, West Yorkshire

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
Toledo Man

Another classic friendly garage in Halifax, West Yorkshire

#1 Post by Toledo Man » Sat Sep 19, 2015 11:55 am

I discovered this garage right under my nose. They have just done the subframe mounts on my Triumph Dolomite to make it usable again and they did a great job. Other classics that have passed through their hands recently include a Triumph Stag (I have come across the owner a couple of times) and a MK 2 Ford Fiesta XR2. The address is:

CDK Motors
Moorlea Garage
Albert Road
Halifax
HX2 0DF

Tel: 01422 352730
craig@cdkmotors.co.uk
website

I'd like to point out that I'm just a satisfied customer. He did the work on my Dolomite in between other jobs to keep the labour cost down. I'll definitely be using him again if I need to farm any work out. There's also a classic friendly testing station next door but one. One of my Club Triumph friends knows one of the testers so I know they're classic friendly.
Toledo Man

1972 Triumph Dolomite 1850 auto (NYE 751L)
2008 Citroen Grand C4 Picasso 2.0 HDi Exclusive (MA08 WCL)
1995 BMW 318i (M265 PNC)
1991 Toyota Celica GT (J481 ONB)