BMERC Ltd - Barnet EN5 North London

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
idealcopy

BMERC Ltd - Barnet EN5 North London

#1 Post by idealcopy » Sun Aug 24, 2014 6:08 am

Hello all:

As a long-time subscriber to the print edition I was googling around for online representation of this august publication - and here it is!

Could I just commend to you all the following terrific garage:

BMERC Ltd
Unit 25
Alston Works
Falkland Rd
Barnet
EN5 4EL
020-8441-3904
http://www.bmerc.co.uk

As per my recent exuberant review on their site of terrific hydraulic suspension overhaul work carried out on a 1998 M-B R129 SL500, this is a local garage managed in a truly old-fashioned dedicated manner by Ercan and his trusty mechanics.

Their dedication in taking mechanical repair to an almost pastoral level of care on any age of vehicle is all too evident, capacities which are sadly becoming quite rare in the Greater London area.

Best
John

very best

John Moser

R230 MB 2005 SL350
R129 MB 1998 SL500
W114 MB 1972 280CE (gone)
R107 MB 1986 420SL (gone)
R107 MB 1981 380SL (gone)