Classic friendly garage in north London

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
MarinaCoupe

Classic friendly garage in north London

#1 Post by MarinaCoupe » Wed Oct 02, 2013 7:58 pm

I am the club secretary for the Morris Marina Owners Club, I have been contacted by a lady club member who lives in north London (Muswell Hill) and drives a Marina SunTor (camper) daily. She's looking for a classic car friendly garage to do some mechanical work for her and also future servicing that is fairly close to her home.

Can anyone recommend a trustworthy garage or a classic owner who does work for other classic car owners?

If you know of anyone can you post their details and a contact number and I'll pass them on.

hornchurchmale

Re: Classic friendly garage in north London

#2 Post by hornchurchmale » Tue Dec 30, 2014 7:29 pm

might be an idea to check out local classic car clubs .especially for that marque. members often pass along information and tips plus can even offer advise for free . even known a few odd small part to be given away to another owner of a classic car. most are nice friendly folk.
though I know of one owner of a morris minor ( I even used to drive a pick up version as an apprentice) I am not aware of a garage that is near her area. hopefully somebody can assist further!

ampwhu

Re: Classic friendly garage in north London

#3 Post by ampwhu » Sun Apr 12, 2015 6:46 pm

Sutton road garage in........ Sutton road!

ask for Andy. he is the MOT tester and owns around 10 classic cars.