dynamo and starter refurbishment

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
lhubbard

dynamo and starter refurbishment

#1 Post by lhubbard » Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:49 pm

Hi everyone

I found the following place in Grays in Essex who did a fantastic job on my dynamo and regulator box, rebuilding the dynamo and replacing all damaged components on the regulator. The work was first class and they were very friendly and helpful and also very reasonable priced.

the address is

Broadway Electrical Services
36 broadway grays essex
Rm17 6Ew

tel : 01375 372 782

when calling ask for Rob who is a very friendly chap and a real expert in all things classically electrical !!

classicalgreen

Re: dynamo and starter refurbishment

#2 Post by classicalgreen » Mon Jun 24, 2013 7:11 pm

damn . wish I had read before trogging all way to Kent to get an exchange alternator for my rover p6..
much easier to wait and have guy change voltage regulator and cheaper too. thanks for info though ..note to self..: try and remember for next time. :cry: