Rocester Car Sales (proper old fashioned service station)

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
TerryG

Rocester Car Sales (proper old fashioned service station)

#1 Post by TerryG » Fri May 18, 2012 8:39 pm

After I realised my Mog's MOT had expired i dropped it down to my local garage. A trip down later in the day to get it and it had a green ticket, no advisories.
while doing the test he found my brake lights didn't work (they did the night before) so rather than failing my test he found a broken connector in the boot. Pulled another one out of his collection of electrical bits and fitted it free of charge. £45 sounds like a bargain to me.
I like sensible MOT testers.
It's a proper old fashioned garage, I always see them working on old land rovers. They even come out and fill your car for you at the pumps.

Car Sales (Rocester) Ltd
Ashbourne Road
Rocester
Staffordshire
ST14 5LF

01889 590308
Understeer: when you hit the wall with the front of the car.
Oversteer: when you hit the wall with the back of the car.
Horsepower: how fast you hit the wall.
Torque: how far you take the wall with you.