Body Beautiful Cars Ltd

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
vintagemotor

Body Beautiful Cars Ltd

#1 Post by vintagemotor » Thu Feb 23, 2012 10:49 pm

I have used www.bodybeautifulcarsltd.com a couple of times and each time they have provided an outstanding standard of service and their paintwork is second to none. They prep and paint anything from a mini to a maserati, check them out, you will NOT be disappointed
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena"

ruby

Re: Body Beautiful Cars Ltd

#2 Post by ruby » Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:42 pm

vintagemotor wrote:I have used http://www.bodybeautifulcarsltd.com a couple of times and each time they have provided an outstanding standard of service and their paintwork is second to none. They prep and paint anything from a mini to a maserati, check them out, you will NOT be disappointed

We have also used Body Beautiful Cars. First Class! Highly recommend.

Ian

Re: Body Beautiful Cars Ltd

#3 Post by Ian » Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:49 am

I know Alex from Body Beautiful Cars really well, his work is amazing. The best paint finishes I have ever seen by far
Strive for perfection in everything you do