Tony Thompson & Son, North East

Know of a good garage, mechanic, sprayer, supplier in your area? Why not post their details here. Please only post if you have actually used and received good service from this person or place AS A CUSTOMER. Also if you can put the area in the title that will be helpful - when we have enough we'll separate them into Counties / Shires. Note: this is for private members' recommendations, NOT owner/proprietors to punt their businesses - these will be removed.
1275midget

Tony Thompson & Son, North East

#1 Post by 1275midget » Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:38 pm

Nice, if overworked, garage in Morpeth, Northumberland. Very classic frienly, great for MOT's and does cheap tyres. Woe betide you if you take something shonky, he willfail it, but not without reason. Tough but fair testing, exactly how it should be, and great service. Explains advisories rather than just giving a list.
1.4 K series Midget. Bwaahahaha lunacy. www.robsmidget.com
1968 Series 2A. Lunacy of a more sedate variety.

JPB

Re: Tony Thompson & Son, North East

#2 Post by JPB » Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:33 pm

Yep, I've heard good things about that place too. In fact, that was where I picked up some Vauxhall Victor panels a while ago, on behalf of me old mate Steve.

Tony's eBay user name is quite funny too, it's what you get when you add this woman's first name-
to the name of this piece of essential first aid equipment-
Image :shock: :oops:

And believe me, you wouldn't think it to talk to the man!
J
"Home is where you park it", so the saying goes. That may yet come true.. :oops: