gordon keeble

Post pictures and stories about your cars both present and past. Also post up "blogs" on your restoration projects - the more pictures the better! Note: blog-type threads often get few replies, but are often read by many members, and provide interest and motivation to other enthusiasts so don't be disappointed if you don't get many replies.
rickemerson

gordon keeble

#1 Post by rickemerson » Wed Apr 27, 2011 9:59 am

Hi,anyone got a keeble on the forum?Anyone want a keeble on the forum?I`m selling one this year and keeping the other pile of bits for therapy,hope to finish it before the petrol runs out - who knows eh? I bought the project car in 08 and so far have been trying to find out what is missing - my fault for buying an unfinished project!Its now totally apart on a home made platform on wheels.The `box is done and the trim is nearly all there,`cos I`m tall am putting XJS recaro seats in the front - original seats have no neck/head support.Got lots of stainless steel parts for it,so much so its going a bit deloreanish!

cheers from rickemerson.

JeffB

Re: gordon keeble

#2 Post by JeffB » Fri Jul 08, 2011 3:50 pm

Hi

I've just joined the forum and spotted your posting. I own a G-K which I restored from the remains of a car 20 years ago. Are you still looking to sell?

Jeff

Derbyman

Re: gordon keeble

#3 Post by Derbyman » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:23 pm

I am currently rebuilding No 72.

Perhaps not as far on as you as I have a sound chassis but need to get the mechanicals and body done. Like you I purchased a half finished project so will experience the joy of trying to work out what I haven't got.

Regards

Rob