New Member with Morris Ten Y van

Post pictures and stories about your cars both present and past. Also post up "blogs" on your restoration projects - the more pictures the better! Note: blog-type threads often get few replies, but are often read by many members, and provide interest and motivation to other enthusiasts so don't be disappointed if you don't get many replies.
wendy

New Member with Morris Ten Y van

#1 Post by wendy » Sat Jun 18, 2011 5:10 pm

Hi there, virgin member here, just purchased a Morris Ten Van with the intention of using it as advertising for my MOT Station/Garage.
We bought the van as a 1947 but we suspect it to be older and we are just trawling the web for information, will post some pics soon and would welcome any help in our search. :?:

Grumpy Northener

Re: New Member with Morris Ten Y van

#2 Post by Grumpy Northener » Sun Jun 19, 2011 8:16 am

Welcome - Don't kwno much about these - is this the type that what was used by the Post Office ? - Anyhow - I can very much see the appeal in a 40's / 50's classic van and at some stage I can see one being adopted in my fleet.
1937 Jowett 8 - Project - in less pieces than the Jupiter
1943 Jowett Stationary Engine
1952 Jowett Jupiter - In lots of peices http://Jowett.org/
1952 Jowett Javelin - Largely original
1973 Rover P6 V8 - Original / 22,000 miles

TWOTENS

Re: New Member with Morris Ten Y van

#3 Post by TWOTENS » Sun Jun 19, 2011 9:45 am

wendy wrote:Hi there, virgin member here, just purchased a Morris Ten Van with the intention of using it as advertising for my MOT Station/Garage.
We bought the van as a 1947 but we suspect it to be older and we are just trawling the web for information, will post some pics soon and would welcome any help in our search. :?:
Hi
I have an M Series 10 saloon of similar vintage. I assume that there must be some commonality. Put up some pictures and I'll help if I can.